Social Media Optimization or SMO is a set of methods for generating publicity through social media, online communities and community websites. It is in many ways associated as a strategy to viral marketing through the use of networking in social bookmarking, video and photo sharing websites instead of having the word of mouth created through friends or family. It is also considered as an integral part of an online reputation management or search engine reputation management technique for individuals or organizations that care about establishing their presence online.
As of today's marketing industry, SMO has been widely used by marketers to give their business a boost in authority for their websites. Through SMO, they were able to raise their site's performance and visibility in the entire internet marketing world. In relation to this, many are still wondering how SMO works. So to guide you, below are the 5 major rules in conducting SMO:
1. Boost your exposure through links. As you will notice in the internet community, many sites appear to be rarely updated. So if you want to optimize your site through social media, you need to update the content then use the links of your content to be visible on different social media sites. Adding a blog is a great step.
2. Use the power of tagging and bookmarking. You should add content features to your site like quick buttons which your audience can click if they like what they have read on your site. Make sure to make tagging and bookmarking easy to find and navigate on your site. Remember, typical visitors want a quick process.
3. Recompense inbound links. Inbound links send visitors to your site. So it will be a good act to reward them since it helps to boost your site. You can encourage more inbound links if you are known to be someone who provides rewards back.
4. Assist your content travel. When your site has content, submit it to relevant site article directories. This way, your content is being visible to many sites and will help you to boost your own site if you provide a link in the article back to your original article.
5. Let others embed your content. Letting others embed your content is a great way to establish your presence online. It also helps your content travel further and a more tendency of showing up to different sites.
Actually, SMO is simple. You just have to know the basics. After that, you will notice that you are increasing you site's visibility. And now that I have revealed the five (5) major rules, start from there. With these techniques and a proper marketing system you'll be able to generate massive leads 50-100 a day for your MLM business. Find out more by entering your name, email and phone number below and get some serious blueprint strategies that I use everyday.
P.S. Leave a comment and let me know how your success is going and what you need help with.
P.S. If you like this review check out Social Media Optimzation Part 2.